CasinoCityTimes.com

Gurus
News
Newsletter
Search News Subscribe
Stay informed with the
NEW Casino City Times newsletter!
Newsletter Signup
Stay informed with the
NEW Casino City Times newsletter!
Related Links

Gaming News

 

Table games crucial for Atlantic City

12 November 2009

ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey -- Table games are becoming more critical for Atlantic City has surrounding states have sucked away business, according to the Press of Atlantic City.

Pennsylvania and Delaware currently offer slots and both have taken steps to add table games. Both states will likely have these games early next year, according to the Press of Atlantic City.

Table games generated $1.4 billion in revenue for Atlantic City in 2008. That accounts for 30 percent of Atlantic City's "win," with the other 70 percent coming from slots, the Press of Atlantic City reports.

< Gaming News