CasinoCityTimes.com

Gurus
News
Newsletter
Search News Subscribe
Stay informed with the
NEW Casino City Times newsletter!
Newsletter Signup
Stay informed with the
NEW Casino City Times newsletter!
Related Links

Gaming News

 

Lamp caused Pasco casino fire

13 October 2010

PASCO, Washington -- The fire that damaged Crazy Moose Casino's roof was caused by a fluorescent lamp, The Herald reported.

The fire occurred Sunday evening, crews were called to an evacuated casino, and there were no injuries, the Herald report said.

It has been determined from an investigation that the fire started in a lamp on the outside of the casino, which had become soaked from heavy rain, The Herald report noted.

< Gaming News